EZIPIER STEEL PIER
AN ALTERNATIVE TO SUB-FLOOR BRICK PIERS
Originating in Sydney, in 1991, Spantec conceptualised and started manufacturing adjustable steel piers to be used under sub-floors.
Spantec are now the leaders in steel flooring systems in Australia, manufacturing and designing flooring components, as well as developing software to help builders engineer plans for the best flooring solution available to them.
- True adjustability
- Turn a nut, no need to remove bolts or tek screws
- Safe perimeter
- Flush finish, no protruding components
- Clear termite inspection point
- Easy to inspect , no interference with cladding
- Base plate protector
- 5 mm thick increases protection from ponding of water
- Affordable flexibility & convenience
- The range suits standard post sizes to handle most residential loads of up to 5m heights
- Flexibility of choice of posts when higher protection is needed for coastal areas
- For bushfire prone areas
No matter what type of bearers and joists you’re using: LVLs’, hardwood, steel RHS or “C” sections, there is an adjustable steel pier head to suit your job
BENEFITS OF USING EZIBRACE
- Cut installation time in half:
- Quick to install.
- In high wind applications, adapt to achieve a higher capacity so you need fewer bracing bays to resist wind loads
- High lateral bracing capacity:
- Ezipier paddle and joiner allows for a larger number of screws if required by your engineer
- Minimal Wastage
- The Ezibrace joiner allows you to utilise small offcuts of SHS bracing rubes without loosing capacity.
- Sloping Sites
- This is a cross bracing system that allows for bracing posts of different heights
For more information DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE